- Friday, June 18 from 1:00-2:30 PM
- Friday, June 25 from 1:00-2:30 PM
- Friday, July 9 from 1:00-2:30 PM
- Friday, July 16 from 1:00-2:30 PM
- Members*- $10 Cash Only
- Non Members - $12 Cash Only
About Open Gym
Open gym is a time where athletes (ages 6-18) can come practice independently on our equipment under the supervision of our USA Gymnastics safety certified coaching staff.
Open Gym participation is open to all past, present, and future class members, team members, friends and family (ages 6-18). This is an excellent time to spend time with your peers and work independently on your skills!
All participants require parent permission and a signed Registration Form on file (Registration Forms must be updated every year). Failure to follow gym rules will result in the removal from the gym. Please read Open Gym Rules for more details on our gym policies.
Open Gyms are non refundable.
Please call us at (440) 260-0470 if you have any other questions about our Open Gyms.
Open Gym Rules
2. Know your skill level and limitations! Skills outside your skill level should not be attempted. Equipment outside your skill level should not be used. This rule is in place for your safety. Unsafe or disruptive behavior will result in immediate removal from the gym.
6. Failure to follow all gym safety rules and policies will result in immediate removal from the gym without refund or warning.
What to Bring
All participants require parent permission and a signed Registration Form. If you would like to fill out a form at the gym, please make sure to arrive early to ensure you are are on time.
We accept CASH ONLY in attempt to quicken the registration process and keep the line moving. Payment is due upon arrival and prior to entering the gym area.
Open Gym Dress Code
Open Gym participants may wear gymnastics or workout attire (including leotards, athletic shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.). No jeans, footwear, or jewelry is permitted. Hair must be pulled back and secure. Glasses must be worn with a safety strap. Bring your own water bottle as there is not a drinking fountain. X-treme Gymnastics is not responsible for items that may be lost, stolen or damaged. Please leave all valuables at home.